- FIA teams up with Russian Drift Series, 2021 FIA IDC to be held in Riga
- Formula DRIFT announces 2018 championship calendar
- Piotr Wiecek takes the event victory and James Deane is crowned champion
- James Deane increases his chances for a championship with the win
- James Deane continues his winning ways
Formula Drift News
Following an official tender process throughout 2020, the FIA appointed Russian Drift Series LLC as the new promoter of the FIA Intercontinental Drifting Cup for an initial three-year term covering the 2021 to 2023 seasons.
The 15th Anniversary season will feature eight rounds of competition within the continental United States
Piotr Wiecek takes the event victory and James Deane is crowned champion
Formula DRIFT Round 7: AutoZone Showdown results
James Deane takes back the lead with the event victory
Fredric Aasbo is Victorious
Motorsport.com sites now ‘Official Digital Media Company’ for popular motorsport series
The Formula DRIFT season culminated at the largest event of the year and with the championship at stake the drivers put it all on the line.
The Championship returned to the home of the inaugural Formula DRIFT event.
Chelsea Denofa takes his first ever Formula DRIFT victory
The Motorsport.com app
Follow your passion, anywhere, anytime!
- Formula 1
- Formula E
- Super Formula
8 Jul - 10 JulTickets
22 Jul - 24 JulTickets
29 Jul - 31 JulTickets
26 Aug - 28 AugTickets
2 Sep - 4 SepTickets
9 Sep - 11 SepTickets
23 Sep - 25 Sep