Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Starting off with a bang, Sébastien Bourdais is taken out by a crashing Pagenaud and Ryan Hunter-Reay. The photographer was likey caught off guard, explaining the tilted horizon, tight crop and slightly slow shutter speed. Still a good frame though. Bonus for flying winglets.
Photo by: IndyCar Series
9. The imposing start/finish straight facilities at Shanghai International Circuit.
8. This angle of the Porsche Team pit stop affords a look at all sorts of little details you don't notice from the ground.
7. The best part of this Victory Lane photo is the race name. Jimmie Johnson won the Duck Commander 500.
6. Sixty GT3 cars screaming at the start, headed to the first Monza chicane. Miraculously they all came out of it unscathed. What a good-looking field of cars though.
5. Your promo/grid girl interlude. Vale and his Yamaha girls.
4. The Chinese GP lily pads. And all the fans shaded by them...
3. Formula Drift is good for impressive images. Smoke, power and show.
2. Let the sparks fly. This is as close to those early 90s sparks from F1 we've seen yet.
1. Shot from the famous COTA tower, it's one thing to see a car from above, but it does something trippy to your head when you see a leaning MotoGP bike from straight above.
Top 10 photos of the week: 2015-04-08
Weekend results and schedule - April 17-19