Skip to main content

Recommended for you

Alexander Rossi suffered minor injuries to finger and ankle, still aims to race Indy 500

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Alexander Rossi suffered minor injuries to finger and ankle, still aims to race Indy 500

Lando Norris eyes Le Mans drive as McLaren endurance push heats up

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Lando Norris eyes Le Mans drive as McLaren endurance push heats up

Official Coca-Cola 600 entry list released, Katherine Legge locked in

NASCAR Cup
Charlotte
Official Coca-Cola 600 entry list released, Katherine Legge locked in

Toto Wolff keeps Mercedes grounded ahead of crucial Canadian GP upgrades

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Toto Wolff keeps Mercedes grounded ahead of crucial Canadian GP upgrades

Kyle Kirkwood “here to win” Indy 500, not think championship

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Kyle Kirkwood “here to win” Indy 500, not think championship

How Alex Palou captured pole for the 110th running of the Indy 500

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
How Alex Palou captured pole for the 110th running of the Indy 500

Rossi, O'Ward, and Grosjean cars destroyed in huge Indy 500 practice crash

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Rossi, O'Ward, and Grosjean cars destroyed in huge Indy 500 practice crash

Josef Newgarden leads abbreviated Indy 500 practice marred by storms, major wreck

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Josef Newgarden leads abbreviated Indy 500 practice marred by storms, major wreck

Crisis moves towards solution in Monaco

No solutions were found after nearly seven hours of meetings on Friday, but it seems progress was made to end arguably the most serious crisis in the history of Formula One. FOTA chairman Luca di Montezemolo called the Monaco ...

No solutions were found after nearly seven hours of meetings on Friday, but it seems progress was made to end arguably the most serious crisis in the history of Formula One.

FOTA chairman Luca di Montezemolo called the Monaco meetings "productive", and more of the same - involving both the angry F1 teams and the forceful FIA president Max Mosley - are scheduled for Saturday.

Most team representatives filed out of the Mosley meeting at the Automobile Club de Monaco without commenting, but Brawn CEO Nick Fry said he believes that "good progress" was made.

"Proposals were made on both sides and common ground was found," said the Briton.

Fry added that he believes the dispute can be settled by the end of this weekend, while Mosley told reporters that the meeting had been "constructive".

The FIA president also said he is "always hopeful and confident there will be an agreement".

Meanwhile, it emerges that F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone walked out of the initial teams' meeting, which was staged on Flavio Briatore's yacht, long before it was concluded.

Previous article Only two teams oppose budget caps - Head
Next article FIA, FOTA talk; F1 hangs in balance

Top Comments

Latest news