Skip to main content

Recommended for you

Austin Dillon's heartfelt letter remembering RCR teammate Kyle Busch

NASCAR Cup
Charlotte
Austin Dillon's heartfelt letter remembering RCR teammate Kyle Busch

“This is a serious matter”–why the FIA just fined Racing Bulls €30,000

Formula 1
Canadian GP
“This is a serious matter”–why the FIA just fined Racing Bulls €30,000

Max Verstappen’s feet were “flying off the pedals” as Red Bull explains Montreal struggles

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Max Verstappen’s feet were “flying off the pedals” as Red Bull explains Montreal struggles

NASCAR Truck race at Charlotte postponed by rain after emotional pre-race

NASCAR Truck
Charlotte
NASCAR Truck race at Charlotte postponed by rain after emotional pre-race

Jolyon Palmer explains Canadian GP energy management challenge

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Jolyon Palmer explains Canadian GP energy management challenge

NASCAR CEO: 'Family reunion' every weekend will never be the same without Kyle Busch

NASCAR Cup
Charlotte
NASCAR CEO: 'Family reunion' every weekend will never be the same without Kyle Busch

Lewis Hamilton stuns F1 fans with Ducati superbike arrival at Canadian GP sprint qualifying

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Lewis Hamilton stuns F1 fans with Ducati superbike arrival at Canadian GP sprint qualifying

Here’s the starting grid for F1’s 2026 Canadian Grand Prix sprint race

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Here’s the starting grid for F1’s 2026 Canadian Grand Prix sprint race

Ferrari figures arrive for team orders hearing

Boss Stefano Domenicali, spokesman Luca Colajanni and a lawyer arrived at Paris' Place de la Concorde on Wednesday for what has become known as the 'team orders hearing'. The disciplinary meeting of the World Motor Sport Council is ...

Boss Stefano Domenicali, spokesman Luca Colajanni and a lawyer arrived at Paris' Place de la Concorde on Wednesday for what has become known as the 'team orders hearing'.

The disciplinary meeting of the World Motor Sport Council is currently taking place in the rainy French capital at the FIA's headquarters.

It was reported a decision would be made on Wednesday evening, but it is now rumoured that the outcome may not be known publicly until Thursday -- when the F1 world will be congregated at Monza ahead of the Italian Grand Prix.

Former Renault boss Flavio Briatore thinks the Italian team should escape further penalty, having already been fined $100,000 immediately after Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso controversially swapped positions at Hockenheim in July.

"If there is common sense and consistency, Ferrari should not be punished any more by the FIA," he told La Repubblica newspaper.

Briatore, banned by the FIA last year for the crashgate scandal, likened the situation to a "witch hunt" and insisted it is a "political issue".

"In the past with similar cases, nothing at all was done (in reaction)," Briatore said.

Previous article Domenicali not ruling out title revival for Ferrari
Next article McLaren modifies floor for Monza flex tests

Top Comments

Latest news