Skip to main content

Recommended for you

Rossi, O'Ward, and Grosjean cars destroyed in huge Indy 500 practice crash

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Rossi, O'Ward, and Grosjean cars destroyed in huge Indy 500 practice crash

Josef Newgarden leads abbreviated Indy 500 practice marred by storms, major wreck

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Josef Newgarden leads abbreviated Indy 500 practice marred by storms, major wreck

Winners and losers from a strange NASCAR All-Star Race at Dover

NASCAR Cup
All-Star Race
Winners and losers from a strange NASCAR All-Star Race at Dover

Lando Norris opens up on McLaren award that transformed his racing career

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Lando Norris opens up on McLaren award that transformed his racing career

Pedro Acosta does not believe a MotoGP riders' association is viable: "We are too egocentric"

MotoGP
Barcelona Official Testing
Pedro Acosta does not believe a MotoGP riders' association is viable: "We are too egocentric"

F1 Academy gets Disney merchandise collection for Canadian Grand Prix weekend

F1 Academy
Montreal
F1 Academy gets Disney merchandise collection for Canadian Grand Prix weekend

Rob Smedley slams slow F1 pitwall responses as "unacceptable"

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Rob Smedley slams slow F1 pitwall responses as "unacceptable"

Pedro Acosta fastest as rain curtails Barcelona MotoGP test

MotoGP
Barcelona Official Testing
Pedro Acosta fastest as rain curtails Barcelona MotoGP test

Sutil's manager admits 2011 contract not signed yet

Adrian Sutil has agreed a new deal with Force India but a contract is not yet signed, the German driver's manager said on Monday. The 27-year-old has been linked with a move elsewhere for 2011, while at the same time others drivers - including the ...

Adrian Sutil has agreed a new deal with Force India but a contract is not yet signed, the German driver's manager said on Monday.

The 27-year-old has been linked with a move elsewhere for 2011, while at the same time others drivers - including the job-seeking Nick Heidfeld and Nico Hulkenberg - are eyeing Sutil's seat with the Silverstone based team.

But Sutil was at the wheel of the Mercedes-powered VJM03 at the Pirelli test in Abu Dhabi last week, and manager Manfred Zimmerman insists that a "fundamental agreement" covering 2011 is already in place.

"Once a contract is signed, we will announce it," Zimmerman is quoted by Germany's Auto Motor und Sport.

"This should happen within the next two to three weeks," he added.

At the same time, it is rumoured that ousted Williams driver Hulkenberg's best chance of a continuing job in F1 next year is the reserve role at Mercedes GP.

Previous article Vettel can break new contract if Red Bull stops winning
Next article HRT seat to cost de la Rosa millions

Top Comments

Latest news