Skip to main content

Recommended for you

Rookie Dennis Hauger and overcoming the uncomfortable feeling ahead of first Indy 500

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
Rookie Dennis Hauger and overcoming the uncomfortable feeling ahead of first Indy 500

NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2027 unveiled

NASCAR Cup
All-Star Race
NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2027 unveiled

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a largely throwback All Star Race idea

NASCAR Cup
All-Star Race
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a largely throwback All Star Race idea

Kevin Harvick on Natalie Decker: "I don't like to see a mockery made out of what our sport is"

NASCAR Truck
Charlotte
Kevin Harvick on Natalie Decker: "I don't like to see a mockery made out of what our sport is"

The milk of choice for every 2026 Indy 500 driver

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
The milk of choice for every 2026 Indy 500 driver

Enter the simulation - How GM tech accelerated Cadillac's F1 entry

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Enter the simulation - How GM tech accelerated Cadillac's F1 entry

NASCAR on Prime trackside coverage to feature several Cup Series legends

NASCAR Cup
Charlotte
NASCAR on Prime trackside coverage to feature several Cup Series legends

WNBA star Caitlin Clark to serve as Grand Marshal for the Indy 500

IndyCar
110th Running of the Indianapolis 500
WNBA star Caitlin Clark to serve as Grand Marshal for the Indy 500
Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team

Adrian Sutil's manager has admitted he is seeking an "amicable" solution with Eric Lux amid a scandal that could cost the Force India driver his Formula One career or even his freedom.

Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team
Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team

Photo by: xpb.cc

Lux, chief executive of the Renault team owner Genii Capital, said this week he is planning filing criminal charges after he was cut on the neck with a broken glass at a post-race nightclub party in China last month.

But Manfred Zimmermann, 28-year-old Sutil's German manager, told reporters in Barcelona on Thursday that Lux has not actually filed those charges yet.

"We are still looking for an amicable solution between ourselves," he is quoted as saying by Auto Motor und Sport.

A successful charge of "physical assault and grievous bodily harm" - the complaints mentioned by Eric Lux's Swiss lawyer - could result in a jail term for Sutil.

And Force India has only committed to honouring the German driver's contract for the Spanish grand prix this weekend, despite Monaco taking place just a week later.

Another potentially explosive element is the possible involvement of Sutil's friend Lewis Hamilton.

I've been advised not to say anything

Lewis Hamilton

The McLaren driver was whisked away from the M1nt nightclub by his bodyguards shortly after Lux fled with wounds that required more than a dozen stiches at a nearby Chinese hospital.

Lux's lawyer had warned that he might take action against "other persons involved in this matter", but on Thursday Hamilton was not talking about Shanghai.

"I've been advised not to say anything," the Briton is quoted by the Mirror.

Previous article Schumacher hits back at comeback criticism
Next article Williams triggered FIA exhaust clampdown - report

Top Comments

Latest news