Skip to main content

Recommended for you

Toyota “nervous” of Hyundai threat ahead of WRC gravel season run

WRC
Rally Japan
Toyota “nervous” of Hyundai threat ahead of WRC gravel season run

1,101 miles of racing at Charlotte? Ross Chastain and Connor Zilisch are attempting it

NASCAR Cup
Charlotte
1,101 miles of racing at Charlotte? Ross Chastain and Connor Zilisch are attempting it

Why Ducati has no doubts about Marc Marquez’s future

Feature
MotoGP
Feature
Italian GP
Why Ducati has no doubts about Marc Marquez’s future

Maro Engel clears air on 2025 Max Verstappen spat after “great duel” in Nurburgring 24 hours

Endurance
Maro Engel clears air on 2025 Max Verstappen spat after “great duel” in Nurburgring 24 hours

How will Max Verstappen re-adapt to F1 after Nurburgring 24h adventure?

Formula 1
Canadian GP
How will Max Verstappen re-adapt to F1 after Nurburgring 24h adventure?

Manthey proposes radical DTM BoP reform: Rivals suspect tactical play

DTM
Manthey proposes radical DTM BoP reform: Rivals suspect tactical play

Toprak Razgatlioglu makes “really big step” in MotoGP but one key weakness remains

MotoGP
Barcelona Official Testing
Toprak Razgatlioglu makes “really big step” in MotoGP but one key weakness remains

Five things to look out for at the F1 Canada GP

Formula 1
Canadian GP
Five things to look out for at the F1 Canada GP

Webber flags team talks about 'no.2' treatment

Mark Webber is seeking talks with his Red Bull bosses after his bittersweet British Grand Prix weekend. Although the Australian won the Silverstone race, he had been furious on Saturday when the new specification nose fitted to his RB6 was handed ...

Mark Webber is seeking talks with his Red Bull bosses after his bittersweet British Grand Prix weekend.

Although the Australian won the Silverstone race, he had been furious on Saturday when the new specification nose fitted to his RB6 was handed to Sebastian Vettel.

He told a reporter after winning on Sunday that if all his days in Formula One were like that, he would retire.

And in a reporters' scrum in the Silverstone paddock, the 33-year-old added: "I would never have signed a contract for next year if I believed that was the way going forward."

Webber said on his victorious slowing-down lap on Sunday that the performance was "not bad for a number two driver".

"Yesterday I wasn't happy, clearly, and I am sure we will have some pretty decent chats tomorrow," he told the press.

Webber and Vettel briefly shook hands ahead of a team photo on Sunday evening, but the German furrowed his brow when a reporter asked about the atmosphere behind closed doors.

"You get to know people probably a bit better and see their true faces. I think I learned my lesson, and I focus on myself," said the 23-year-old.

Previous article British GP: Race results
Next article Heidfeld backs Alonso's penalty for Kubica pass

Top Comments

Latest news